Steps to book an appointment:
- Depending on your idea, choose a package that looks best for you. Then choose the amount of prints and/or framed prints you would like to get, besides the digital files.
- Send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation including:
1. Short description of the idea;
2. Information about your companion’s personality;
3. Number of the package;
4. Amount of prints and/or framed prints;
5. Your contact information.
Feel free to ask any questions regarding the service.
- We will decide on the theme, location, pick an outfit and/or accessory for the model. If the package includes companionship and family shots (package 2 and 3), we will pick the right outfits (color theme, style) for everyone who will be in the photographs.
- Once we are done with the consultation, we will proceed to the last step – signing the contract & reserving the day with a $49 non-refundable booking fee. Once the contract is signed, the fee must be paid within next 12 hours. Booking fee is a fixed price and will not change depending on the package you purchase.
- 50% of the payment balance is due on the day of the appointment.
- Available payment options are: PayPal, Zelle.
Delivery of the product:
- Photographs will be delivered to the client’s email in an online gallery. The download PIN will be available below the email, which will allow the client to download the photographs in the highest resolution, suitable for digital use and print.
Depending on the number of photographs, post-processing stage might take from 3 to 7 business days.
I recommend coming to a location 30 minutes prior to the shoot, take a walk, let the pet sniff the surroundings and ensure he/she is comfortable.