A gift card can include any package and any number of prints/framed prints.
To purchase a gift card take the following steps:
- Choose a package, number of prints/framed prints in the section “Point Packages”.
- Inquire about the gift card by emailing email@example.com.
- After the gift card purchase agreement is signed, you will be able to transfer the payment for the gift card through one of the following options to Point & Howl Photography – PayPal, Zelle.
- Keep the receipt, and send it to the recipient of the gift card along with the contact information of Point & Howl Photography and package description.
- Once the date is confirmed between a Point and Howl Photography and the recipient of the gift, the contract will be signed by both parties. The gift card purchaser is responsible for a booking fee which is due in the next 12 hours.
The contract between the gift card recipient and Point and Howl Photography is the same contract as for a regular client. All the payments are discussed and paid by the gift card purchaser , unless the recipient of the gift card is looking to buy extra items that were not included in the original purchase. The recipient of the gift card is not responsible for any payments, including the booking fee.